B.Sc.Civil Engineer, C.E.T
Success has come because of the collective efforts of a diverse and dynamic team. We build, refurbish and extend buildings from our network of offices across Canada. Our strong regional presence allows us to foster trusting and beneficial working partnerships with our customers, consultants, supply chain and local communities. Yet all share a commitment to consistency, entrepreneurial spirit and quality.
Practice experience in various aspects of building construction in Canada for more than 20 years
More than 30 years experience in construction site management through development of project.
Ontario associate for home inspection.
Professional ExperiencesResidential Custom & Remodel Homes
C. BEN Construction (Principle) 2010 –present
- Construction management / builder
- Build and supervising custom & remodel homes
Pegah Construction Ltd G.C 2009-2011 Toronto, ON
- Cardinal Newman Elementary School addition and renovation
- Duncan mills removal and restoration of precast panel
- Fire station 212 Brampton leed ( green ) building
- Site Manager for Dervock Project included four buildings with different category and end finishing.
- Finished 430 units condominium at ThornhillTower.
- Completed 132 luxury condominiums unit at BayviewMansion phase 2.
- Parkview Towers, includes 2 Towers (350 Condominium units) and 56 townhouses.
- Majestic court, includes 2 building and 12 townhouses with permanent dewatering system
- Application of all project management, involving pricing and contract preparation, assist the project manger with schedules, coordinate with the City Inspector for any building code issues. Trouble shooting for any discrepancy between the drawing and building cods at the site. Arrange and run the consultant and sub-trade meetings. Check the invoices for payments and negotiate with sub-trades for additional services.Arrange all safety meetings and work with the safety consultant and Ministry of Labor.Prepare schedules and work with the municipality, architect and fire department, to complete occupancy for the building.